When should you lead your team, and when should you manage them? And what’s the difference between the two, anyway? Carrie is joined this week by CultureSync Managing Director Ken Perlman. Ken shares with us his insights and some recent case studies on the differences between management and leadership, and how your organization will benefit from both in the right situations.
- Accelerate: Building Strategic Agility for a Faster-Moving World by John P. Kotter
- StandOut: The Groundbreaking New Strengths Assessment from the Leader of the Strengths Revolution by Marcus Buckingham
- It’s Your Ship: Management Techniques from the Best Damn Ship in the Navy by D. Michael Abrashoff
- Mountains and Valleys
- Ken’s HBR article: Reigniting the Supply Chain at Coty
- A Conference Call in Real Life